Caíthlyn's Blog

Blogging about our Little Miss. Family 2 pregnancy

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Quickie

I am almost scared to say it, but Little Miss has had a good night's sleep for two nights in a row now! Happy Days! Or: Nights, rather! Being woken up by the alarm is just strange!
Her Nutrition has always been important to me, as has the need for the intake of enough fluids. She will drink from her beaker but I always thought she still wasn't getting enough liquids in somehow. But since I bought her a Barbie Beaker with a straw last week, she can't get enough of it! She would drink water and milk all day long if given half a chance. And she looks so darn cute clutching the beaker in her little hand and manouvering her way around the straw!

I have to keep in very short today boys and girls, Mamma is a busy bee today! I have half a day in work today, then to the docs, then to the shops to pick up dinner for tomorrow (I have friends coming over tomorrow, a family of 5! From Wales) Then to pick up Little Miss. And I don't even want to THINK about the pile of dishes that is to be done tonight! Oh, the joy of being a domstic Goddess. You're tired just thinking of it? Me too....... me too.

Love and light!