Caíthlyn's Blog

Blogging about our Little Miss. Family 2 pregnancy

Monday, July 24, 2006

Little Miss' first Meme!

An Internet friend sent us a Meme. It's Little Miss' first!

Here goes:

3 things that scare me:

1. Spiders, once my mamma had a really big one fall on her in the shower and she screamed so loudly it scared the living mess out of me. Now, I run and cry when I see one and wait for my Daddy to make it go away.
2. The shower head. I love, love loooooove my bath, but when my mamma tries to rinse my hair with the shower I will kick up stink like you wouldn’t believe.
3. Being confined to one place. Once, I went on a plane with my Mamma and I had to stay in my seat with my seatbelt on until the plane was in the sky. I just wanted to sit with mamma. I cried and I said “Please Mamma? PLEASE?!” It broke my Mamma’s heart and made her cry too.

3 people that make me laugh:
1. My Daddy, he sings songs to me with the words all wrong and that makes me belly laugh like someone released a cloud of laughing gas in to the room.
2. My Mamma, she will pretend to eat my face and neck and that tickles me!
3. My cousins, running around and playing with my cousins at my Nannie’s house makes me so happy I practically laugh out loud the whole time!

3 Things I love

1. My Care Bear, she’s pink and she’s tie-dye. And I think she’s called Secret Heart Bear. My Mamma bought her for me and I she’s very special to me.
2. Singing songs with Mamma in the car. Mamma bought two tapes with kids’ songs and I make her play them and sing them with me, over, and over, and over, and over, and over……
3. Going to my Nannie’s house. She minds me for three days a week when my Mamma is in work. I love her so much and race to her door with my little purple case when Daddy brings me over in the mornings.

3 Things I hate:
1. Vegetables. I only like carrots really. My Mamma recently discovered that if she gives me a piece of say Yellow Pepper and calls it carrot: I will try it. It’s no guarantee that I will empty my plate however. I will eat my veggies when they are in a chicken and rice stir fry dish my Mamma makes though!
2. Hearing “No”, parents can be so unreasonable at times! I mean, surely it can’t be THAT big of a deal if I want to splash the entire downstairs toilet washing my hands after I use the potty??
3. Thunderstorms, they scare me so much I try to crawl under my Mamma’s t-shirt. Luckily we don’t get them much!

3 Things I don’t understand
1. Why I don’t get to see Mamma’s Mamma and Daddy as much as I would like. They can’t be that far away because when I go to the airport and on the plane with my Mamma I fall asleep and before you know it Pake and Beppe are there!
2. Why my Daddy has to go to work when I want him to stay with Mamma and me.
3. Why some kids on the playground are so mean. Mamma says I have to stand up for myself I am trying but I just want for everybody to be nice to each other!

3 Things on my nursery floor:

1. My Cot
2. My Chest of Drawers
3. My night stand. – My room is so small, there’s no room for anything else!

3 Things I am doing right now
Well, I am upstairs in my cot, sending my Mamma these messages through the power of the mind. I told my Mamma I would be dreaming about the tooth-fairy and I will do just that when this meme is finished.

3 Things I can do.
1. I can count to 20 in English, And 10 in Spanish and Dutch.
2. I can tell my Mamma when I have to go toilet. I wear big girl pants all day now!
3. I can make my parents melt just by looking at them, wrapping my arms around their necks and saying “I love you”. I can also get hugsies every time I want to just by standing in front of them and saying “Hugsies Please!”

3 Things I can’t do
1. I can’t get my Mamma to speak Dutch to me. I would pick it up so quickly, if she would only just try!
2. I can’t ride my trike. I can ride other kids’, just not mine.
3. I can’t hold the toilet roll when I need a piece of tissue; for some reason my Mamma doesn’t like the whole thing unrolled! Go Figure!

3 Ways to describe to my personality
1. Loving, I am extremely affectionate. I tell and show the people I love that I love them all the time. I give great hugs and kisses!
2. Bubbly, I laugh and run and play. I remind my Mamma of sunshine.
3. Caring. I am very gentle and affectionate with smaller kids. And when someone is crying, I will be the first one over to give hugs and kisses to make them feel better.

3 Things I think you should listen to:
1. The birds in the woods when I go walking with my Nannie.
2. My Mamma and I singing “I’m a little Teapot” and “The grand old duke of York” in the car.
3. My Daddy telling me how much he loves me, how I am his best girl. How he is so blessed to have me. The love in his voice will bring a tear to your eye.

3 Things I think you should never listen to:
1. Mamma and Daddy saying that it’s time to go after a day at Nannie’s house.
2. Mamma and Daddy saying that it’s time to go after the playground.
3. My tantrums when I am upset. They don’t last long and it’s usually because I am very tired.

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
1. My Mam’s nassi, a dish with rice, chicken, vegetables and herbs and spices. The only dish that makes me lick my bowl!
2. My Mam’s spaghetti, I get it all over my face. The only way to eat it!
3. My Nannie’s Stew.

3 Things I’d like to learn:
1. To speak Dutch.
2. To read for myself. I am having fun pretending I can already though.
3. To ride a bicycle! It looks like LOTS of fun when the neighborhood kids do it!

3 Beverages I drink regularly:
1. Milk
2. Water
3. Actimel, once a day.

3 Shows I watch on occasion:
1. Dora the Explorer
2. The Wiggles
3. Go Diego Go

3 Babies I tag

Mam has to think about this one!