Caíthlyn's Blog

Blogging about our Little Miss. Family 2 pregnancy

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Another morning with Caíthlyn and Daddy

Received the following in an e-mail from Darren this morning. I swear, he should start his own blog for her!

"Well...lets just say that my ventriloquist skills are getting better by the day. Care bear took on a whole new life on his own this morning, and I have to admit he was very good and giving the instructions to Caithlyn to put on her clothes etc. I was quite impressed with him. I didn't have to say a word myself cause care bear done it all for me. Funny thing actually, Caithlyn seems to response to care bear better than to me. I think I'll wake up care bear tomorrow morning also!! ;-) Yeah..there was definitely high risk of tears this morning but, gladly enough they were diverted by the bear!

She's a mad thing, she wanted me to bring her big buggy with us to Nannies house this morning. So right enough, I let her wheel it all the way over to the car. When we got to the car I told her that I had to fold it up so I could fit it in the car. Guess where it had to go...??.....In the flippin' boot! She nearly died a death when she say me going to put in on the back seat....I reckon she is going to be a great tap dancer or jazz dancer cause you wanna see the moves and grooves she was bustin' and to no music either!. So anyway needless to say, the buggy went in the boot, and right enough when we stopped outside my Mams, first thing she said.."I'll get my buggy"! She's a gas child!"


I can just see her to dit too. What a way to start the day! :-)