Caíthlyn's Blog

Blogging about our Little Miss. Family 2 pregnancy

Monday, July 10, 2006

Darren and Caíthlyn's morning

Part of an e-mail I received from Darren this morning:

Howya,

Talk about a bloody night mare this morning...

I woke up to her calls of Daddyyyyy...daddyyyyyy....I looked at my phone and it was 08:11...there were cries of "Oh my Gawd" ringing around Lovely Town harbour. Fisher men all over the east coast were turning their ears towards land as they pulled up the lobster pots to faint cries of "Oh my gawd" I don't know what happened. The alarm just never went off. The phone even still has the Alarm symbol on the screen. This only goes off the screen when the alarm goes off...very strange..

Anyways...I went in to her and the first thing she said was I need to go tinkle. So I took her out and brought her into our toilet. While she was having her tinkle she announced that she would also like to have a Pooh...and being the generous kind that I am granted her permission for that also with an affirming nod of my head! To which she gladly deposited a most stinky Pooh, and after careful examination she declared that from this day forth, this pooh would be referred to as 'Mr Fishy' Pooh. I can only assume that our daughter is going to be seriously creative in her later years, although I am a little bit concerned at this point with the subject of her inspiration :-)

So, there was lots of running around after that little piece of entertainment. I still had to have my shower and shave etc and get her dressed and ohhh..the short version of the story is that we finally got to my Mams at 9am. My Mam gave me the questioning look to which I answered with the 'dont ask' shake of my head..