Caíthlyn's Blog

Blogging about our Little Miss. Family 2 pregnancy

Monday, March 21, 2005

The Dad's Morning

The below was sent to me by Darren this morning, have a read of the below account of the start of their day:

You wont believe it, but I’m only in about 10 minutes. We slept it out this morning. My phone went dead during the night and she didn’t wake up till 10am on the button!!! Hahaha!! I heard her starting to mooch so I picked up my phone to see what time it was. Clue number one, battery dead. I started to get a little suspicious that I might be running late, but was still quietly confident that she normally wakes up between 7:30 and 8am so wasn’t going to be too bad. I take a trot down stairs to iron my jeans and jumper and look at the clock………oh my God its 10 O’Clock!!!! Well you wanna see me leg it around the house. My jeans were creased and still wet, feck it, on ya go!! Up to herself whos in like great form at this stage!!! Full of barks and tweeting!! Got some clothes on her and away down stairs with us!! Now to call work. Do you think I could remember the number for here…nah, not a hope. After a couple of wrong numbers, I called dir. enq. And got through. They were sound about the whole thing and found it actually funny!! So there ya go, that’s our lot for the morning!! Talk to you later during the day!!

Ain't Monday's a B*tch?